We appreciate your financial support
If you are able to give to Journey UK at this time – thank you so much! See below for details and how you can give.
All our financial donations are made by those who value Journey UK as a ministry and by those who have benefitted from journeying with us themselves.
People give to the ministry in many ways. We are thankful for all the practical support, prayers, gifts of time, heart and energy by all our volunteer team members. Their gifts are without numbers. None of our volunteers are paid and we would not be able to run as a ministry without them.
Our current needs
- We are hoping to raise the level of regular monthly support, as this goes towards paying salaries of staff members.
- We have a need to update the technology in our office to cope with the increasing demands of the digital and design work that we do, and for running our online courses. We need to replace an iMac in our office and we welcome any donations towards this.
Where does our funding come from?
- Donations (by individual monthly donors and by those who give one-off gifts).
- Courses and events fees (these fees do not cover the full cost of running our courses and events).
- Sale of Journey UK resources (course manuals).
Where do the donations go to?
- Running the office and bills.
- Salaries (currently, one full-time staff and one part-time staff).
- Running courses & events (including cost of venues).
How you can donate to Journey UK:
We appreciate any regular giving as it helps us plan ahead and cover general office costs and salaries.
Currently, we’re supported by 82 MONTHLY DONORS and hoping for 25 NEW DONORS giving £25 + per month. However, we appreciate any amount you are able to give.
- To set up a monthly Standing Order by Direct Bank Transfer, please download the ‘Giving Form’ (which includes payment details) on the link below, fill it in and email it to email@example.com
- To set up a monthly Direct Debit through ‘CAF Donate’ to Journey UK, click here. Note – ‘CAF Donate’ takes a fee from your donation.
- To set up a Direct Bank Transfer: please download the ‘Giving Form’ (which includes payment details) on the link below, fill it in and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cheques payable to: ‘Journey UK’ – by post to: Journey UK, PO Box 75864, London SW11 9NL
- To set up a payment through ‘CAF Donate’ to Journey UK, click here. Note – ‘CAF Donate’ takes a fee from your donation.
- By Paypal: email@example.com – If you can, please pay the Paypal fees. If Paypal does not give you this option, please consider paying by Bank Transfer instead as we will be charged 1.4% plus £0.20 on every payment made into our Paypal account. Paypal ‘Donate Button’ below:
Download a Giving Form
- Giving Form / (PDF) Payment details and Gift Aid Declaration.
- Giving Form / (Word Document) Payment details and Gift Aid Declaration.
If you are a UK taxpayer we can claim Gift Aid which increases the amount you give by 25%. This means that for every £10 you give, we can claim £2.50 on top of your donation. Please let us know by emailing us your signed ‘Giving Form’.