Journey UK as a ministry needs your support
Where does our funding come from?
- Donations are made by those who value and have benefitted from the ministry. Currently we are supported by 92 monthly donors and by those who give one-off gifts.
- Fees from our courses and events – these fees do not cover the full cost of running the courses and events.
- Sale of Journey UK resources – course manuals.
What does the donations go to?
- Salaries (one full time and one part-time staff).
- Cost of venues for our courses/events.
- Running the office and bills.
Monthly Standing Order
We really appreciate any regular giving as it helps us plan ahead and cover general office costs and salaries.
Currently we are hoping for 25 new donors giving £25 – £50+ per month
However, we appreciate any amount you can give monthly from £5 upwards. If you would like to support us by setting up a monthly standing order or send a one off gift, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for payment details.
If you are a UK taxpayer we can claim gift aid which increases the amount you give by 25%. Let us know if this is possible for you and we will email you a Gift Aid form.
If you prefer to give to a specific need, currently we need:
- A laptop for use at our courses/events to project worship songs/power points etc.
- Summer Week – bursaries for participants.
- Our six months Journey of Grace course – bursaries for participants.
Please email us to specify which area you would like to support and we will put it towards the area of your choice.