We appreciate your financial support at this time
The Coronavirus is starting to have an impact on our finances.
If you are able to give to Journey UK at this time, we would very much appreciate it – thank you so much! See below for more details and how you can give.
We live by faith and completely rely on God’s faithful presence and provision for us as a ministry. This has not changed since we started over 30 years ago and this present time is no exception. Our Heavenly Father is faithful, generous and good – all the time.
All our financial donations are made by those who value Journey UK as a ministry and by those who have benefitted from journeying with us themselves. We consider them all ‘Love Gifts”!
We are also deeply thankful for all the practical support, prayers, gifts of time, heart and energy by all our volunteer team members. Their gifts are without numbers. None of our volunteers are paid and we would not be able to run as a ministry without them.
Where does our funding come from?
- Donations. As of 1st May 2020 we’re supported by 87 regular monthly donors and by those who give one-off gifts.
- Courses and events fees (these fees do not cover the full cost of running our courses and events).
- Sale of Journey UK resources (course manuals).
Where do the donations go to?
- Salaries (currently, one full time and one part-time staff).
- Cost of venues for our courses/events.
- Running the office and bills.
How you can donate to Journey UK
Monthly Standing Orders
We appreciate any regular giving as it helps us plan ahead and cover general office costs and salaries.
Currently we’re hoping for 25 new donors giving £25 – £50+ per month to enable us to pay for 2 more days for office staff. However, we appreciate any amount you are able to give monthly from £5 upwards. To support us by setting up a monthly standing order, please download the Giving Form link below, fill it in and email it to: email@example.com
- By Bank Transfer: please download the Giving Form link below, fill it in and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cheques payable to ‘Journey UK’ – by post to: Journey UK, PO Box 75864, London SW11 9NL
- By Paypal: email@example.com – If you can please pay the Paypal fees. If Paypal does not give you this option, please consider paying by Bank Transfer instead as we will be charged around 3.4% plus £0.20 on every payment made into our Paypal account.
Download Giving Form
If you are a UK taxpayer we can claim Gift Aid which increases the amount you give by 25%. This means that for every £10 you give, we can claim £2.50 on top of your donation.
Specific needs at this time
- Office staff salaries, 2 days per week (approx. £1200 per month which includes tax and pension).
- A laptop for use at our courses/events to project worship songs/power points etc.
- Bursaries for participants.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to specify if you would like your donation to go towards any of these.