We also offer a half day of ‘Prayer Ministry Training and Teaching Days’. These can be one-offs or part of a short series, looking at the roots and reasons of why people may struggle in certain areas. This day can include: a time of worship, some of Journey UK’s teaching (to understand better these roots and reasons), our prayer model and then a chance to practice it yourselves.
- Fearfully & Wonderfully Made in God’s Image – created for relationship
- Sons & Daughters of God – moving from feeling like an orphan to experiencing being a child of God
- Coming to the Cross – exchanging specific sins, wounds and grief for truth, comfort and forgiveness
- Our Mothers – exploring our need for nurture, connection and attachment
- Our Fathers – exploring our need to be accompanied, affirmed and attention
- Shame – looking at the roots of shame, how it manifests in our life and how being known can break it
- Addictions – moving from false intimacy and isolation into true, fulfilling and connected relationships
- Peers – how belonging to our childhood, and adulthood, peer groups can set us up for life
- Relating to the Trinity – how we relate to each member of the Trinity
- Discipleship Journey – learning to keep taking steps towards growth and connection with God, ourselves and others
Please email us to discuss availability and cost.