5 Workshop sessions for pastors, church staff, prayer ministry teams and small group leaders.
We are running 5 stand-alone workshop sessions as training and development opportunities for pastors, church staff, prayer ministry teams, small group leaders and Journey team members. The workshops will take place via Zoom and we offer the same session on two dates and times to make it as accessible as possible for participants to attend. Each session can be done as a one-off and there is no obligation to attend all 5 sessions.
Session 1: Healthy Leaders
- Wednesday 24th February 2021: 9.30am – 12.00pm
- Thursday 25th February 2021: 7.00pm – 9.30pm
Session 2: ‘Listening Prayer’- Journey UK’s Prayer Model
- Wednesday 10th March 2021: 9.30am – 12.00pm
- Thursday 11th March 2021: 7.00pm – 9.30pm
Session 3: Being a ‘Safe Place’- Facilitating Ministry in Small Group Settings
- Wednesday 7th April 2021: 9.30am – 12.00pm
- Thursday 8th April 2021: 7.00pm – 9.30pm
Session 4: Using Symbols and the Creative in Ministry
- Wednesday 5th May 2021: 9.30am – 12.00pm
- Thursday 6th May 2021: 7.00pm – 9.30pm
Session 5: Addictions (primarily sexual addiction) & Accountability
- Wednesday 16th June 2021: 9.30am – 12.00pm
- Thursday 17th June 2021: 7.00pm – 9.30pm
How much does it cost?
£12 per person per session (£60 for 5)
How do I register?
Download the registration form here:
The Registration Process
- Download registration form and email/post in, along with a photo ID.
- You will receive a confirmation email, which will include payment details.
Registration Deadline: one week before each workshop
- Registration forms, photo ID and payment of the workshop fee must be completed at least one week before.
- Please ensure that you have allowed enough time if you are sending your forms by post.
Do get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 7799 2200 if you have any questions.