A week for your heart
The Journey UK Summer Week is our annual residential event near London.
Topics will include:
- Our true worth; being made in the image of God
- Our relationship with the Father; being sons and daughters
- Our stories; relationship with our mothers, fathers and siblings
- Connection and belonging with our peers
- The Cross and learning to receive from God
- Addictions and idols
- Gender and relationships; growing as unique men and women
- Restoring our imagination.
Each day we have worship, teaching, testimonies and prayer in women’s and men’s small groups.
Our wonderful team will be here to support you as God takes you on an individual healing journey. There will be many visual aids and exercises to help you connect with God, as well an art room, optional inclusive games, dancing and fun!
This is an opportunity to journey alongside others and enjoy being in a safe and loving community.
11th August – 17th August 2019
The week costs £535.00. This includes full board in single rooms (doubles for married couples), a copy of ‘The Journey of Grace’ manual + all materials. Payment can be made in installments if needed – please contact the office.
Please click here for a Word version of the application form.
Please click here for a PDF version of the application form.
- Download form from the specific course page and email/post in, along with a reference, photo ID and pay the admin fee.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email.
- Shortly followed by an email with the outcome of your application.
- If offered a place you will receive an acceptance letter, via email, with further forms to fill in and sign. Once you have sent these forms back to us it is your confirmation that you’ve accepted a place on the course.