Summer Week: 8th – 14th August 2021
A week for your heart
The Journey UK Summer Week is our annual residential event near London.
Topics will include:
- Our true worth; being made in the image of God
- Our relationship with the Father; being sons and daughters
- Our stories; relationship with our mothers, fathers and siblings
- Connection and belonging with our peers
- The Cross and learning to receive from God
- Addictions and idols
- Gender and relationships; growing as unique men and women
- Restoring our imagination.
Each day we have worship, teaching, testimonies and prayer in women’s and men’s small groups.
Our wonderful team will be here to support you as God takes you on an individual healing journey. There will be many visual aids and exercises to help you connect with God, as well an art room, optional inclusive games, dancing and fun!
This is an opportunity to journey alongside others and enjoy being in a safe and loving community.
8th August – 14th August 2021
How much does it cost?
The week costs £555.00. This includes full board in single rooms (doubles for married couples), a copy of ‘The Journey of Grace‘ manual + all materials. Payment can be made in instalments if needed – please contact the office.
How do I apply?
Application Forms are in the process of being updated. Please get in touch with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in attending the week.
- Download form from the specific course page and email/post in, along with a photo ID and pay the admin fee.
- A reference form and covering letter should be emailed/posted to us by your church leader/person in pastoral position.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email.
- Shortly followed by an email with the outcome of your application.
- If offered a place you will receive an acceptance letter, via email, with further forms to fill in and sign. Once you have sent these forms back to us it is your confirmation that you’ve accepted a place on the course.
See our Resources page for more information about ‘The Journey of Grace’ manual.