The course is run through Zoom meetings from May 11th – June 10th 2020
This course reviews how our family of origin and peer relationships shape us. This includes looking at our upbringings but also how we are living now as adults.
‘In the Beginning’ has eleven chapters looking at our relationship with God, our mothers, fathers, siblings and peer relationships. Each session includes teaching with testimonies and individual prayer in small groups, where you will be supported by experienced Journey UK Team members.
Some of the reasons people come are:
- anxiety, shame, feeling fatherless and alone, restless
- feeling empty, living behind a mask, comparing ourselves to others
- issues with authority figures, passivity, control, can’t say “no”, low self-image
- rejection, stuck in unhelpful relationships, isolating, rage, self harming
- co-dependent or emotionally dependent relationships.
Monday + Wednesday evenings: May 11th – June 10th 2020
- 7pm – 10pm (Meeting at a venue in central London – 11 sessions)
- 7pm – 9pm (Zoom course – 9 sessions)
How much does it cost?
Course fee: £155 (Meeting at a venue in central London – 11 sessions)
Course fee: £105 (Zoom course – 9 sessions)
How do I apply?
Please click here for a Word version of the application form.
Please click here for a PDF version of the application form.
The course in May – June 2020 is now full – if you are interested in doing a course in the future, please get in touch with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download form from the specific course page and email/post in, along with a photo ID and pay the admin fee.
- A reference form and covering letter should be emailed/posted to us by your church leader/person in pastoral position.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email.
- Shortly followed by an email with the outcome of your application.
- If offered a place you will receive an acceptance letter, via email, with further forms to fill in and sign. Once you have sent these forms back to us it is your confirmation that you’ve accepted a place on the course.