This course reviews how our family of origin and peer relationships shape us. This includes looking at our upbringings but also how we are living now as adults.
‘In the Beginning’ has eleven chapters and is run over five Monday nights, two Tuesday nights and two Saturdays; during May and June. Each session includes worship, teaching with testimonies and prayer in small groups. Some of the reasons people come are:
- anxiety, shame, feeling fatherless and alone, restless
- feeling empty, living behind a mask, comparing yourself to others
- issues with authority figures, passivity, control, can’t say “no”, low self-image
- rejection, stuck in unhelpful relationships, isolating, rage, self harming.
Our next course will be May- June 2020. Please look back closer to the time to apply.
How much does it cost?
The course fee is £155 which includes facilities hire, the manual, and all materials. Payment can be made in installments, or please contact us if you can’t afford the full fee.
How do I apply?
Applications to come nearer the time.
- Download form from the specific course page and email/post in, along with a reference, photo ID and pay the admin fee.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email.
- Shortly followed by an email with the outcome of your application.
- If offered a place you will receive an acceptance letter, via email, with further forms to fill in and sign. Once you have sent these forms back to us it is your confirmation that you’ve accepted a place on the course
“Now I feel totally affirmed by my Heavenly Father.”
“The course has met needs I didn’t know I had, and bought up things I didn’t know were issues.”
“I became joyful that I could release my burdens to God. I was in a safe environment.”