The course is run through Zoom meetings for the time being.
Next course: 28th September 2020 – 7th December 2020
This course reviews how our family of origin and peer relationships shape us. This includes looking at our upbringings but also how we are living now as adults.
‘In the Beginning’ has eleven chapters looking at our relationship with God, our mothers, fathers, siblings and peer relationships. Each session includes teaching with testimonies and individual prayer in small groups, where you will be supported by experienced Journey UK Team members.
Some of the reasons people come are:
- anxiety, shame, feeling fatherless and alone, restless
- feeling empty, living behind a mask, comparing ourselves to others
- issues with authority figures, passivity, control, can’t say “no”, low self-image
- rejection, stuck in unhelpful relationships, isolating, rage, self harming
- co-dependent or emotionally dependent relationships.
- 28th September 2020
- 5th October 2020
- 12th October 2020
- 19th October 2020
- 26th October 2020
- 2nd November 2020
- 9th November 2020
- 16th November 2020
- 23rd November 2020
- 30th November 2020
- 7th December 2020
- 7pm – 9.30pm on Monday evenings
How much does it cost?
Course fee: £180 (The course fee includes: 11 sessions, admin fee (£15), ITB Course manual (£15 + postage). Course fees can be paid in instalments.
How do I apply?
Please click here for a Word version of the application form.
Please click here for a PDF version of the application form.
If you are interested in attending a course, please get in touch with us at: email@example.com
- Download form from the specific course page and email/post in, along with a photo ID and pay the admin fee.
- A reference form and covering letter should be emailed/posted to us by your church leader/person in pastoral position.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email.
- Shortly followed by an email with the outcome of your application.
- If offered a place you will receive an acceptance letter, via email, with further forms to fill in and sign. Once you have sent these forms back to us it is your confirmation that you’ve accepted a place on the course.