This is our six month course for anyone who wants to look at their basic relationships.
The first half takes you through the foundations of faith – Creation/self acceptance, our relationship with the Trinity, family of origin – mother, father, siblings, and peer relationships.
The second half includes sessions on shame, addiction, forgiving others/ourselves, breaking soul ties and freedom from idols. There are also sessions on being sons and daughters and a day for generational prayer.
The course has 26 chapters and runs from September to March mainly on Monday nights and four Saturdays.
Reasons people come
- restlessness, feeling empty, anxiety, shame, feeling fatherless
- comparison, living behind a mask, passivity, co-dependency
- loneliness, low self-esteem, rejection, rage, self harming
- relationships and addictions.
- Saturdays: 21st September 2019, 26th October 2019 & 25th January 2020
- Mondays: 16th September 2019 – 23rd March 2020
- No Meetings: 23rd & 30th December 2019
The costs is £630 which includes facilities hire, weekend away, manual, materials and refreshments. Payment can be made in installments if needed, e.g. 9 x £70, 6 x £105, 3 x £210. Please contact the office for further discussion.
Please click here for a Word version of the application.
Please click here for a PDF version of the application.
- Download the form from the specific course page and email/post in, along with a reference, photo ID and pay the admin fee.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email.
- Shortly followed by an email inviting you for an informal interview at our office.
- After the interview we will email you with the outcome of your application/interview.
- If offered a place you will receive an acceptance letter, via email, with further forms to fill in and sign which is confirmation that you’ve accepted the offer.
“It has been so helpful to work through things in the prayer times and learn tools that I can use during the week.”
“I feel like I can relate to the Trinity on a whole different level.”
“God showed me how valuable I am just as me.”