This is our six month course for anyone who wants to look at their basic relationships.
The first half takes you through the foundations of faith – Creation/self acceptance, our relationship with the Trinity, family of origin – mother, father, siblings, and peer relationships.
The second half includes sessions on shame, addiction, forgiving others/ourselves, breaking soul ties and freedom from idols. There are also sessions on gender and sexuality and a day for generational prayer.
The course has 26 chapters and runs from September to March mainly on Monday nights, with one weekend away and three Saturdays.
Reasons people come
- restlessness, feeling empty, anxiety, shame, feeling fatherless
- comparison, living behind a mask, passivity, co-dependency
- loneliness, low self-esteem, rejection, rage, self harming
- gender insecurity, sexuality and addictions.
- Saturdays: 22nd September 2018, January 26th & 23rd March 2019
- Mondays: 17th September 2018 – 18th March 2019
- Weekend Away: 20th -21st October 2018
- No Meetings: 22nd October, 17th, 24th & 31st December 2018
The costs is £630 which includes facilities hire, weekend away, manual, materials and refreshments. Payment can be made in installments if needed, e.g. 9 x £70, 6 x £105, 3 x £210. Please contact the office for further discussion.
Please click here for a Word version of the application.
Please click here for a PDF version of the application.
“It has been so helpful to work through things in the prayer times and learn tools that I can use during the week.”
“I feel like I can relate to the Trinity on a whole different level.”
“God showed me how valuable I am just as me.”