Monday 19th April – Saturday 3rd July 2021
The next course has 14 sessions, which will take place via Zoom.
This 6-month course is a foundational journey that uncovers the root of our life experiences through a wholehearted relationship with God and others. Encompassing teaching from individuals with a vast array of experience and backgrounds, and guided by course material based on theology, psychology and written by a child development psychiatrist, each session grounds and brings clarity to the beauty, pain and complexity of the human experience.
Accompanying each teaching session, participants are invited to grow in awareness and acceptance of both their own individual journey and the journeys of those that have imprinted and impacted their lives, through prayerful dialogue with God in smaller groups and individual exercises led by the Journey UK team.
The ‘Journey of Grace’ holds space for every person to unravel their own story, valuing each perspective and experience, without judgement or pressure. The community that has been created enables a safe place for those who are willing to venture into the unknown; places where love is ready to meet them with new revelations of rest, potential and connection.
Updated Course Format for 2021
Due to Covid-19, we are not currently running the 6-month ‘Journey of Grace’ course in its original format, but have adapted it into a two-part course:
Part 1: Beginning the Journey of Grace
As a pre-requisite to joining this ‘Journey of Grace’ course, participants must first complete the ‘In the Beginning‘ course, which covers: the foundations of faith, our relationship with God, our family of origin, and our peer relationships.
Part 2: Continuing the Journey of Grace
Participants who have completed the ‘In the Beginning‘ course will be offered the opportunity to join a complementary course, based on the second part of the original ‘Journey of Grace’ course, which covers: our relationship with God the Father, Jesus the Son and the Holy Spirit; dealing with shame and addiction; forgiving others and ourselves; breaking soul ties and freedom from idols. There are also sessions on being sons and daughters and a day for generational prayer.
Some of the reasons people come are:
- restlessness, feeling empty, anxiety,
- trust issues, disappointment and feeling hurt by others
- comparison, living behind a mask, shame
- co-dependent or emotionally dependent relationships
- loneliness, low self-worth, sense of rejection,
- anger towards self, others and God
- relationships and addictions.
Course dates: Monday 19th April – Saturday 3rd July 2021
- Monday 19th April
- Monday 26th April
- Tuesday 4th May
- Monday 10th May
- Monday 17th May
- Saturday 22nd May (2 sessions)
- Monday 24th May
- Half Term break
- Monday 7th June
- Monday 14th June
- Monday 21st June
- Monday 28th June
- Saturday 3rd July (2 sessions)
- Monday and Tuesday evenings at 7pm – 9.30pm
- Saturdays: 2 sessions between 9.30am – 3.30pm
How much does it cost?
The course fee for Part 2: Continuing the Journey of Grace is £265.00, which includes an application fee (£15.00) and a copy of the Journey of Grace course manual (£25.00).
Payment can be made in instalments if needed.
Please contact our office by email at email@example.com if you are interested in applying for our next course.
How do I apply?
Download the application form here:
- Download application form and email/post in, along with a photo ID and payment for the application fee.
- A reference form and covering letter should be emailed/posted to us by your church leader/person in a pastoral position.
- You will receive a confirmation email, followed by an email with the outcome of your application.
- If offered a place, you will receive an acceptance letter via email with further forms to fill in and sign.
- You will need to complete and return all of the necessary paperwork as a confirmation that you have accepted your place on the course.
If you want to talk to someone for more information about the course, feel free to call us on 020 7799 2200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to offer the full 6-month ‘Journey of Grace’ course, based in central London, in its original form as soon as possible.
Application Deadline: Thursday 8th April 2021
- Application forms, photo ID and payment of the application fee must be completed by Thursday 8th April.
- Please ensure that you have allowed enough time for your reference to reach us by Tuesday 13th April.
“It has been so helpful to work through things in the prayer times and learn tools that I can use during the week.”
“I feel like I can relate to the Trinity on a whole different level.”
“God showed me how valuable I am just as me.”
Read a testimony from a Journey of Grace course participant.