This course reviews how our family of origin and peer relationships shape us. This includes looking at our upbringings but also how we are living now as adults.
‘In the Beginning’ has eleven chapters and is run over five Monday nights, two Tuesday nights and two Saturdays; during May and June. Each session includes worship, teaching with testimonies and healing prayer in small groups. Some of the reasons people come are:
- anxiety, shame, feeling fatherless and alone, restless
- feeling empty, living behind a mask, comparing yourself to others
- issues with authority figures, passivity, control, can’t say “no”, low self-image
- rejection, stuck in unhelpful relationships, isolating, rage, self harming.
The next course runs in May – June 2018 near central London.
- Saturdays (9:30 am to 4.30 pm): 5th May & 23rd June 2018
- Mondays (7 pm to 10 pm): 14th & 21st May, 4th, 11th, & 18th June 2018
- Tuesday (7 pm to 10 pm): 8th & 29th May 2018
How much does it cost?
The course fee is £155 which includes facilities hire, the manual, and all materials. Payment can be made in installments, or please contact us if you can’t afford the full fee.
How do I apply?
Please click here for a Word version of our application.
Please click here for a PDF version of our application.
“Now I feel totally affirmed by my Heavenly Father.”
“The course has met needs I didn’t know I had, and bought up things I didn’t know were issues.”
“I became joyful that I could release my burdens to God. I was in a safe environment.”