‘Taste & See’
Our next taster day is Saturday March 16th, 9.45am – 3.30pm. The day will look at boundaries, with each session building on the last.
Please click on this link to buy online tickets.
TASTER DAYS AT YOURS
We are also available to run full day and half day tasters at your church. Below is an example timetable. We can recommend themes which work well together or you are welcome to choose topics from below:
9.15 am: Registration
9.45am: Welcome & worship
10.10am: Session 1
11.35am: Session 2
1.20pm: Session 3
3.00pm: Session 4
- Fearfully & Wonderfully Made in God’s Image – created for relationship
- Sons & Daughters of God – moving from feeling like Orphans to experiencing being children of God
- Coming to the Cross – exchanging specific sins, wounds and grief for truth, comfort and forgiveness
- Our Mothers – exploring our need for nurture, connection and attachment
- Our Fathers – exploring our need to be accompanied, affirmed and attention
- Shame – looking at the roots of shame, how it manifests in our life and how being known can break it
- Addictions – moving from false intimacy and isolation into true, fulfilling connection
- Peers – how belonging to our childhood, and adulthood, peer groups can set us up for life
- Relating to the Trinity – how we relate to each member of the Trinity
- Discipleship Journey – learning to keep taking steps towards growth and connection with God, ourselves and others
Please email us to discuss availability and cost.