Taster Day – Relational Heart
Our next taster day is Saturday March 21st 2020, 9.45am – 3.30pm. Please click here for more information and to purchase tickets through eventbrite.
We welcome you to spend a day for your heart to process and receive in God’s healing and revealing Presence.
This day is for anyone who wants to come and experience the ministry of Journey UK. It’s also for those who want to come back for a refresher. The day will include worship, creative space and prayer ministry.
Session 1: Made for Relationship. What does it mean to be created in God’s image and likeness? We will explore God’s relational heart for our lives.
Session 2: Our Inner God Walls. Identifying why we can live from a position of defensiveness towards God and keeping Him at an arm’s length – despite our faith and love of Jesus.
Session 3: Processing our Stories. We will be looking at the need to process our past and significant relationships with God.
Session 4: Listening Heart. Who are we listening to? Our heavenly Father wants us to tune into His voice for His answers to the questions of our hearts.
Venue: St Stephen’s Church, St Stephen’s Terrace, Stockwell, London SW8 1DH
Time: 9.45am – 3.45pm (registration 9.30am – 9.45am)
Price: £22 / Concessions £12
Contact: 020 7799 2200 / email@example.com / www.journey-uk.org
Sorry, no children or pets.
TASTER DAYS AT YOUR CHURCH
We are also available to run full day and half day tasters at your church. Below is an example timetable. We can recommend themes which work well together or you are welcome to choose topics from below:
9.15 am: Registration
9.45am: Welcome & worship
10.10am: Session 1
11.35am: Session 2
1.20pm: Session 3
3.00pm: Session 4
- Fearfully & Wonderfully Made in God’s Image – created for relationship
- Sons & Daughters of God – moving from feeling like Orphans to experiencing being children of God
- Coming to the Cross – exchanging specific sins, wounds and grief for truth, comfort and forgiveness
- Our Mothers – exploring our need for nurture, connection and attachment
- Our Fathers – exploring our need to be accompanied, affirmed and attention
- Shame – looking at the roots of shame, how it manifests in our life and how being known can break it
- Addictions – moving from false intimacy and isolation into true, fulfilling connection
- Peers – how belonging to our childhood, and adulthood, peer groups can set us up for life
- Relating to the Trinity – how we relate to each member of the Trinity
- Discipleship Journey – learning to keep taking steps towards growth and connection with God, ourselves and others
Please email us to discuss availability and cost.