We are so sorry – due to the coronavirus the upcoming Taster Day on Saturday 21st March 2020 has been cancelled!
We are planning to run the a same taster day at a later date this year. If you would like to receive updates on our upcoming events and courses, please sign up below or get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Taster Day on the theme: “Relational Heart”
LOCATION AND DATE TO BE CONFIRMED
A day for your heart to process and receive in God’s healing and revealing Presence.
This day is for anyone who wants to come and experience the ministry of Journey UK. It’s also for those who want to come back for a refresher. The day will include worship, creative space and prayer ministry.
Session 1: Made for Relationship. What does it mean to be created in God’s image and likeness? We will explore God’s relational heart for our lives.
Session 2: Our Inner God Walls. Identifying why we can live from a position of defensiveness towards God and keeping Him at an arm’s length – despite our faith and love of Jesus.
Session 3: Processing our Stories. We will be looking at the need to process our past and significant relationships with God.
Session 4: Listening Heart. Who are we listening to? Our heavenly Father wants us to tune into His voice for His answers to the questions of our hearts.
Venue: Central London – to be confirmed
Time: 9.45am – 3.45pm (registration 9.30am – 9.45am)
Price: £22 / Concessions £12
Contact: 020 7799 2200 / email@example.com
TASTER DAYS AT YOUR CHURCH
We are also available to run taster days at your church. Please feel free to get in touch with us to discuss how we could plan a day that would suit the needs of your church.
A taster day with Journey UK team could include 3 – 4 of these topics:
- Fearfully & Wonderfully Made in God’s Image – created for relationship
- Sons & Daughters of God – moving from feeling like Orphans to experiencing being children of God
- Coming to the Cross – exchanging specific sins, wounds and grief for truth, comfort and forgiveness
- Our Mothers – exploring our need for nurture, connection and attachment
- Our Fathers – exploring our need to be accompanied, affirmed and attention
- Shame – looking at the roots of shame, how it manifests in our life and how being known can break it
- Addictions – moving from false intimacy and isolation into true, fulfilling connection
- Peers – how belonging to our childhood, and adulthood, peer groups can set us up for life
- Relationship with the Trinity – how we relate to each member of the Trinity
- Discipleship Journey – learning to keep taking steps towards growth and connection with God, ourselves and others
- Listening Prayer Model – learning to wait and receive in God’s healing Presence.
Please email us to discuss availability and cost.