‘Taste & See’
Our next taster day will be Saturday March 17th. Please click here to book your place.
9.15 – 9.45 // Registration
9.45 – 10.15 // Welcome and Worship
10.15 – 10.20 // Introduction
10.20 – 11.10 // Session 1: Our Mothers – our primal need for attachment, security, emotional and physical well being, and how these play out within our lives.
11.10 – 11.30 // Coffee
11.30 – 12.30 // Session 2: Our Fathers – our need for affirmation, accompanying and how they help us find our place in life.
12.30 – 13.20pm // Lunch
13.20 – 14.05 // Session 3: Coping Mechanisms – understanding our cycles and triggers and learning how to break free.
14.05 – 14.10 // Stretch break
14.10 – 14.50 // Session 4: Peers – we are made for connection and belonging, yet our peers can not be the easiest place for us.
14.50 – 15.05 // Tea
15.05 – 15.30 // Session 5: Hearing from God. What do we need for the way ahead and how do we hear God on the journey?
15.30 – 16.00 // Worship & Final Blessing
TASTER DAYS AT YOURS
We are also available to run full day and half day taster days at your church. Below is an example timetable. We can recommend themes which work well together or you are welcome to choose topics from below:
9.15 am: Registration
9.45am: Welcome & worship
10.10am: Session 1
11.35am: Session 2
1.20pm: Session 3
3.00pm: Session 4
- Fearfully & Wonderfully Made in God’s Image – created for relationship
- Sons & Daughters of God – moving from feeling like Orphans to experiencing being children of God
- Coming to the Cross – exchanging specific sins, wounds and grief for truth, comfort and forgiveness
- Our Mothers – exploring our need for nurture, connection and attachment
- Our Fathers – exploring our need to be accompanied, affirmed and attention
- Shame – looking at the roots of shame, how it manifests in our life and how being known can break it
- Addictions – moving from false intimacy and isolation into true, fulfilling connection
- Peers – how belonging to our childhood, and adulthood, peer groups can set us up for life
- Relating to the Trinity – how we relate to each member of the Trinity
- Healing is a Journey – learning to keep taking steps towards growth and connection with God, ourselves and others
Please email us to discuss availability and cost.