We believe the Bible to be the inspired, fully sufficient, and only infallible, authoritative Word of God. We also believe that it is clear in its teaching concerning all central issues of faith, doctrine and practice. 1 Thessalonians 2:13; 2 Timothy 3:15-17.
• We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19; John 10:30; Ephesians 4:4-6.
• We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. Matthew 1:23; John 1:1-4 and 1:29; Acts 1:11 and 2:22-24; Romans 8:34; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Philippians 2:5-11; Hebrews 1:1-4 and 4:15.
• We believe that all humankind are lost and face the judgment of God, that Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation and that for the salvation of lost and sinful humanity, repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit. Luke 24:46-47; John 14:6; Acts 4:12; Romans 3:23; 2 Corinthians 5:10-11; Ephesians 1:7 and 2:8-9; Titus 3:4-7.
• We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling transforms us into the likeness of Christ, enables the Christian to live a godly life, and exercise the gifts of the Holy Spirit. John 3:5-8; Acts 1:8 and 4:31; Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 2:14; Galatians 5:16-18; Ephesians 6:12; Colossians 2:6-10.
• We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: the resurrection to eternal life with God for the saved and the resurrection to eternal separation from God for the lost. 1 Corinthians 15:51-57; Revelation 20:11-15.
• We believe that Jesus Christ is the head of His body the church and that all true believers are members of His body. 1 Corinthians 12:12, 27; Ephesians 1:22-23; Ephesians 4:5.
• We believe God created us as male and female to complement each other and that human sexual relationships are to be expressed only within the context of marriage. God instituted monogamous marriage between male and female as the foundation of the family and the basic structure of human society and as reflection of the eternal union of Christ and His Church. For this reason, we believe that marriage is exclusively the lifelong union between one genetic male and one genetic female. Genesis 2:24; Matthew 19:5-6; Mark 10:6-9; Romans 1:26-27; 1 Corinthians 6:9.
• We believe that the life of a disciple of Jesus Christ will be characterised by prayer, worship, fellowship and to “preach”, “heal” and “deliver” as the Lord Jesus Christ did. Matthew 9:35-38; 22:37-39, and 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Romans 10:9-15 and 12:20-21; Galatians 6:10; Colossians 2:6-10; 1 Peter 3:15.
• We believe that human life is sacred from conception to its natural end; and that we must have concern for the physical and spiritual needs of our fellow men. Psalm 139:13; Isaiah 49:1; Jeremiah 1:5; Matthew 22:37-39; Romans 12:20-21; Galatians 6:10.