This is our six month course for anyone who wants to look at their basic relationships. It takes you through the foundations of faith, families, sin, the Fall and then gender and sexuality.
The course has 26 chapters and runs from September to March mainly on Monday nights, with one weekend away and two Saturdays.
Reasons people come
- restlessness, feeling empty, anxiety, shame, feeling fatherless
- comparison, living behind a mask, passivity, co-dependency
- loneliness, low self-esteem, rejection, rage, self harming
- gender insecurity, sexuality and addictions.
- Saturdays: 23 September 2017 & 21 January 2018
- Mondays: 18 September 2017 – 26 March 2018
- Tuesday: 2 January 2018
- Weekend Away: 21 -22 October 2017
- No Meetings: 23 October, 18 & 25 December 2017 & 1 January 2018
The costs is £630 which includes facilities hire, weekend away, manual, materials and refreshments. Payment can be made in installments if needed, e.g. 9 x £70, 6 x £105, 3 x £210. Please contact the office for further discussion.
Please fill in an application form which contains all the details.
“It has been so helpful to work through things in the prayer times and learn tools that I can use during the week.”
“I feel like I can relate to the Trinity on a whole different level.”
“God showed me how valuable I am just as me.”